Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Veggie vs. Fruit

Whether you enjoy chomping down on a shiny green apple rather than slicing a red ripe tomato, you will find this fruit and veggie duo to be quite dynamic! I've discovered the lovely craft of embroidery and just how simple it can be to learn. I got this pattern from Sublime Stitching and decided to make a cute onesie for a friend.

This quick and easy project reminded me just how much I enjoy working with my hands, it was quite therapeutic. In the meantime, I was able to catch up on the latest episode of Entourage. You can't beat that! After a little coaxing, Charlie Barber found time in his busy schedule to do a model shot for us. Thank you Charlie!

1 comment:

  1. Laris....this is adorable! I loooove Sublime Stitching! They inspired me to go so embroidery crazy that I had to take a three year break. Now you've inspired me to break out the old needle again! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails