Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gift for baby

When a friend of mine announced that she was pregnant, I was SO happy! I immediately thought of all of the cute little baby clothes he would wear. I almost even smelled the baby powder! So when I found out where she was registered, I bought her a gift on her wish list of course. I also wanted to give her a little something extra that had a personal touch. I noticed on her registry that the baby bedding motif was in a brown color. I was inspired to make a little baby pillow for the crib. I decided to use a linen fabric with something written in brown embroidery thread. I also tacked onto it a cute little "made with love" onesie to add to his wardrobe collection.



I really enjoyed this project and feel it would be a great gift idea for anyone! Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails