Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday's Featured Artist- Lara Cameron

Since my new found love for Textile/Surface design has entered my life, I've been searching for such designers whose work I absolutely love and admire. One designer that fits the bill is none other than Lara Cameron. I just love her nature inspired textile designs that look simple yet so stylized. Her pieces have an organic and flowing essence to them. Couldn't you see these patterns on pillow cases for your couch?

ginkgo pattern
riverstones dots
bulokku
*photo credit-laracameron.com

Her creativity doesn't stop here, she also designs stationary, identity piecespromotional pieces, but one of her most recent ventures is wall stickers. Her designs are now available to embellish your home with at The Wall Sticker Company. A big plus is that they are carbon neutral! Here are a few that I love.
                                                                                  
*photo credit- The Wall Sticker Company

Hope this has inspired you to do a little decorating via Lara Cameron! Have a fabulous weekend and see you next Friday for another Featured Artist.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love all the textiles and wall stickers. I actually am looking for something like that for my new apt. They suite it pretty well! You got a good sense too!! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails