Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's Easy Being Green

Can you feel it? Spring is in the air! The birds are chirping, flowers are blooming and the sun is shining. St. Patrick's Day couldn't come at a better time. I remember as a kid I'd love to search for that lucky four leaf clover in patches of grass. St. Patrick's Day has always been a fun day for me, picking that perfect piece of attire to prevent yourself from being pinched. Seeing that green is my favorite color, I've never had an issue finding something in my closet for the occasion. 

*photo credit- Anthropologie & Zoya

Here are some of my favorite picks from Anthropologie if you are looking for that perfect touch of green. I feel that less is more when choosing that special piece for St. Patty's Day. You can do it in a stylish way with just a splash of color that gives your outfit that extra "kick".  Zoya has some beautiful shades of green nail polish which is a great way to stay in the game without being too in-your-face. 

So have fun with it. It's a great way to put a "spring" in your step!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails